A latest employment notification towards CRPF Recruitment has been released. There is urgent requirement of most eligible candidates for filling up the 92 posts of Dental Surgeon/ Specialist MOs/ General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) in the organization. Candidates, who are concerned to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2019, must attend the walk in interview on the scheduled dates.
CRPF Vacancy Details:
- Specialist: 7 Posts
- Dental Surgeon – 1 Post
- General Duty Medical Officer– 84 Posts
What is the Required Qualification for CRPF Jobs 2019?
|Post Name||Qualification Required For CRPF Jobs|
|Specialist MOs for CH, CRPF, Jagdalpur||Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in concerned specialty|
|Dental Surgeon (For CH, CRPF Jagdalpur)||A Degree (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from a recognized University/Institution included in the schedule to the Dentists Act-1948|
|General Duty Medical Officers||
What is the CRPF Salary?
|Post Name||CRPF Salary|
|Specialist MOs for CH, CRPF, Jagdalpur||Rs, 85,000/-|
|Dental Surgeon (For CH, CRPF Jagdalpur)||Rs, 75,000/-|
|General Duty Medical Officers||Rs, 75,000/-|
apply for CRPF Recruitment 2019?
- Reach to the official site that is www.crpf.gov.in to apply for Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment 2019.
- Follow “Recruitment” section and hit on “View All”.
- Then you need to follow “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for engagement as Specialist MOs/ Dental Surgeon in CRPF Hospitals on Contractual Basis, on 30/07/2019 at 0900hrs and for General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) on 30/07/2019 and 31/07/2019” link and press on “View Detail”.
- Read all the instructions in appeared CRPF Notification.
- Make the application in plain paper superscripting the name of post applied for & five passport size recent photographs.
- While appearing for Walk-in-Interview, the candidates should bring documents in original & photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Proof & Experience Certificate etc.).
CRPF Recruitment Links:
|CRPF Recruitment Notice||Press Here|
|CRPF Official Link||Check Here|