A newest career related advertisement with name as BECIL Recruitment has been advertised by Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited to inform the Qualified and talented Indian Citizens for the 278 unoccupied posts of Data Entry Operator, . Eligible Job appliers can apply for BECIL vacancy by submitting application form on or before the end date that is 30th June 2019.
Individuals are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the BECIL Application Form on or before the end date that is 30th June 2019. Qualified and talented, Indian Citizens can attain the rest information about BECIL Recruitment 2019, may go through through this page that is well structured by the team of http://en.naijobs.in
Name of conducting Body: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
Name of the posts: Data Entry Operator,
Type of Recruitment: Government Jobs
Application Form: Offline
BECIL Vacancy Details:
1. Data Entry Operator – 65
2. Receptionist – 17
3. Lab Attendant – 27
4. Mali – 10
5. Sanitary Inspector Grade-II – 04
6. Modellar (Artist) – 01
7. Head Cook – 06
8. Office/ Store Attendant – 30
9. House Keeping Staff (utility) – 70
10. Accounts Assistant – 08
11. Technical Assistant / Technician – 24
12. Dissection Hall Attendants 1 – 06
13. Medico Social Worker – 03
14. Electro cardio graph Technical Assistant – 02
15. Technical Officer Ophthalmology (Refractionist) – 01
16. Speech Therapist/Techni cal Assistant(ENT) 01
17. X Ray Technician – 01
18. Audiometry Technician (ENT) – 01
19. POP (Application removal) – 01
Qualification: Job finders should have passed 8th, 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma in Medical Lab Technology//Certificate in Fine Arts/Commercial Arts/Modeling, BCA/Graduate with MSCIT, Graduate in any field, MA (Social Work)/MSW with good academic records from well recognized Institute / board.
Application Fee Details:
- Aspirants belonging General / OBC Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Applicants who belong to the category of SC/ST/PWD & who are willing to apply they have to submit application processing fee of Rs. 250/-.
- Age of applying candidates must be between 21 to 35 years (post 2,6,15), 20 to 27 years (post 3), 20 to 30 years (post 4,8,9,10,12), 20 to 35 years (post 5), 30 to 50 years (post 7,14), 25 to 35 years (post 11), 18 to 35 years (post 13), 21 to 30 years (post 16,18), 20 to 40 years (post 17), 25 to 35 years (post 19).
- The candidate’s age should not exceed 30 years (post 1).
- Relaxation in age will be provided as per organization rules and regulations.
Salary Package: Those contenders who will fulfill the required eligibility criteria for BECIL Vacancies will get a monthly consolidated of Rs. 20072/- (post 1,7,10,11,14-18), Rs. 18460/- (post 2,3,5,6,12,13,19), Rs. 16770/- (post 4), Rs. 15184/- (post 8,9) as per the rules of the organization.
- Selection of applicants for Data Entry Operator, Will be based on Written Exam / Interview.
- Candidates who want to apply for BECIL vacancy they are required to go through the official website of organization that is http://www.becil.com.
- Now, aspirants have to press on “Recruitment / Careers” tab which is located at homepage.
- Contenders have to search and select suitable link related to the post for which they desire to apply.
- Read all the information given on the advertisement carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to download application form and fill application form with all required and correct information.
- Appliers must Attach the copies of documents/certificates if necessary and recent passport size photograph.
- Once the application form filled successfully Indian Citizens should send the application form along with documents to the address that is mentioned below.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P)
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
Deadline to Submit the Application Is : 30-06-2019.
official Website : www.becil.com