Job appliers may read the detailed advertisement about Department of Rural Development and Panchayath Raj Recruitment 2019 from this page that is well structured by the entire team of http://en.naijobs.in
Name of Organization: Department of Rural Development and Panchayath Raj
Posts Name: Consultant
No. of Posts: 05
Job Category: Government Jobs
Mode to Apply: walkin Interview
Department of Rural Development and Panchayath Raj Vacancy Details:
1. Watershed Consultant – 01
2. Afforestation Consultant – 01
3. Consultant (in Community Coordinator) – 01
4. CSR & Outreach Consultant – 01
5. IT Consultant – 01
Qualification Details: Job seekers should have completed the education as M.Sc. in Agriculture / Agriculture Engineering /Forestry / Soil Engineering /Horticulture, Post Graduate Degree in Social Work / Journalism or Mass Communication, Any Graduate with Master Degree in Social Science, BE Computer Science /MCA with good academic records from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute as per the applied posts.
- Applicants who are interested to apply for above mentioned post they should not be exceeding than 55 years (for freshers), 64 years (for retired person).
- Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories candidates shall be as per organization rules and regulations.
Salary Details: Candidates who will be recruited successfully they will get attractive and satisfying salary of Rs. 50,000/- (Post 1-4), Rs. 40,000/- (Post 5) from Department of Rural Development and Panchayath Raj.
- Selection of applying aspirants will be based on their performance in Interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel.
- First of all, aspirants have to visit the web portal of organization that is http://rdpr.kar.nic.in.
- Now, aspirants have to press on “Recruitment / Careers” tab which is located at homepage.
- Now a new page containing various vacancies is open to you and you have to go for that one in which you are interested.
- Applicants have to read the complete description carefully.
- After reading notification, contenders have to attend walkin interview along with documents to the address that is mentioned below.
Walkin Interview Venue:
Date to be note:
Date for the Walk In Interview : 14-06-2019.
official Website : rdpr.kar.nic.in
Naijobs .com posts job listings for the convenience of users.Naijobs.com does not endorse or recommend employers or verify their authenticity, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation or authentication. Naijobs.com explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. aapkihelp.com is not responsible for authenticity, wages, fraudulent practices or any other aspect of employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of users to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for and thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organisation to which they are applying What Is a Credit Card?
A credit card is a card that allows you to borrow money against a line of credit, otherwise known as the card’s credit limit. You use the card to make basic transactions, which are then reflected on your bill.
Worth noting: you are charged interest on your purchases, though there is no interest charged if you do not carry your balance over from month to month. Credit cards have high interest rates, and your credit card balance and payment history can affect your credit score. Below are other facts about credit cards:
Protecting Your Credit
Both a credit and debit card have similar risks when it comes to identity theft. If your credit or debit card information has been compromised, you will need to contact your bank immediately. You should also take additional steps and monitor your credit report to make sure that your identity was not stolen.
Additionally, it is important to check your statements each month to make sure you can identify all charges. That way, you can get any fraudulent charges refunded immediately. Also be sure to report it immediately, since banks limit the length of time that you can report a fraudulent charge on the account.
What Is a Debit Card?
Debit cards offer the convenience of a credit card but work in a different way. Debit cards draw money directly from your checking account when you make the purchase. They do this by placing a hold on the amount of the purchase. Then the merchant sends in the transaction to their bank and it is transferred to the merchant’s account. It can take a few days for this to happen, and the hold may drop off before the transaction goes through.