Candidates are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the Tripura Police Application Form till the last date that is 8th June 2019. Capable and Motivated, Contestants may fetch further information in concern to Tripura Police Recruitment 2019, may go through from this page which is well furnished by the team of http://en.naijobs.in
Name of conducting Body: Tripura Police
Vacancies Name: Riflemen
Total number of posts: 1455
Category: Government Jobs
Apply Mode: Offline
Tripura Police Vacancy Details:
1. Riflemen (General Duty) (Male and Female) – 1350
2. Riflemen (Tradesmen) – 105
Required Qualification: Job finders should have passed 10th, Diploma from ITI in Concerned Trade or ITI in the Trade with good academic records from well recognized Institute / board.
Examination Fee Details:
- Aspirants belonging General Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Applicants who belong to the category of SC/ST/BPL & who are willing to apply they have to submit application processing fee of Rs. 50/-.
Limitations on Age:
- Age of contenders must be between 18 to 23 Years as on 01-07-2019.
- Relaxation in upper age limit shall be as per recruiting organization norms.
Salary Details: Applicants who will be appointed against this recruitment they will attain consolidated salary of Rs. 5700 – 24000/- With 2100/- Grade Pay from recruiting organization.
Mode of Selection for Tripura Police Vacancies:
- Selection of the job hunters will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam, Physical Standard/Efficiency Test, Interview conducted by the selection committee.
- Contenders the first and necessary step is to visit the official site of the organization that is http://tripurapolice.gov.in.
- After this, go to the “Recruitment / Careers” section at the right side of the home page.
- Now a new page containing various vacancies is open to you and you have to go for that one in which you are interested.
- Read the official notification carefully and attentively.
- After reading notification, contenders have to download application form & filled all asked details in correct manner without any type of mistake.
- Appliers must Attach the copies of documents/certificates if necessary and recent passport size photograph.
- Once the application form filled successfully Contestants should Send the application completed in all respects to the address mentioned below till the closing date.
Postal Address to Send Application:
West Tripura, PIN – 799 001.
Closing Date for Forwarding Filled Application Forms : 08-06-2019.
official Website : tripurapolice.gov.in