TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment Notification has been released for filling up 5000 Gangman (Trainee) Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online for TNEB TANGEDCO Vacancies from 24-04-2019 onwards. The Last Date for submission of online applications is extended to 17th June, 2019. To know more about the TNEB TANGEDCO Gangman Recruitment, you must check this page.
|Latest Update: Applying Dates Changed
With respect to the Notification No.01/2019, dated 07.03.2019 for TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment to 5000 Gangman (Trainee) Posts, the opening and closing date for the submission of applications have been extended by the Recruitment Authority.
Now, the online application link has been activated from 24-04-2019 onwards. The last date for submission of applications and for uploading the documents is extended to 17-06-2019while the closing date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank is 19-06-2019.
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment Highlights
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Electricity Board –
Tamil Nadu Generation and
Distribution Corporation Ltd
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Gangman (Trainee)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Tamilnadu|
|Starting Date for Submission of
|Last Date for Submission of
|Last date for payment through
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019
Q1: TNEB TANGEDCO Gangman (Trainee) Vacancy Distribution
Q2: What Should Be The Qualification To Apply for TNEB TANGEDCO Vacancies?
- Appliers for TNEB TANGEDCO Gangman Vacancies should be studied upto fifth standard.
- Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification.
- Candidates who do not possess an adequate knowledge in Tamil may also apply. If selected, they should pass the Second Class Language Test as prescribed in the Service Regulation.
Q3: What Is The Required AGE (as on 01.07.2018) for TNEB TANGEDCO Gangman Recruitment?
The upper age shall be 40 years irrespective of the priority category of the candidates.
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SC,SC(A), ST, Differently Abled
Persons and Destitute Widows
|18 years||40 years|
|MBC/DC,BCO,BCM||18 years||37 years|
|‘ Others’ [i.e candidates not
belonging to SC, SC(A), ST,
MBC/DC, BC and BCMs]
|18 years||35 years|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Q4: Is There Any Fee Requirement To Apply For TNEB TANGEDCO Jobs?
|Examination Fees (OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/ DC)||Rs. 1000/-|
|Examination Fees (SC, SCA, ST)||Rs. 500/-|
|Examination Fees Destitute widow and Differently abled persons||Rs. 500/-|
Q5: What Is The Mode of Payment?
- The candidates can make payments through Bank Challan, Net Banking, Payment Gateway and Debit/Credit card.
- For mode of payment through challan, the candidates have to select either Canara Bank or Indian Bank or Indian Overseas Bank.
- Hit on “Download Challan” option.
- System will generate the payment challan which the candidates need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of Indian bank or Canara bank or Indian Overseas Bank as the case may be, to make the payment.
- Collect the Candidate and TANGEDCO copy of the fee payment challan from the bank branch.
- Please check that Bank reference No, TANGEDCO acknowledgement number, Bank Branch code, and Deposit Date have been noted in the challan and is properly signed by the branch authorities.
- TANGEDCO copy need not be uploaded or submitted to TANGEDCO, but to be kept safe and to be produced when required.
Links Related To TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment
|TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment Advertisement||Press Here|
|Apply Online||Press Here|
|TNEB TANGEDCO Official Link||Press Here|