SSC Multitasking Recruitment
Online notification for SSC Multitasking Recruitment 2019 has been finally released on the official website of Staff Selection Commission to fill 10,000+ vacancies. Candidates interested in the latest Multitasking Non-Technical Staff Jobs can apply for SSC MTS Recruitment before the last date which is 29-05-2019. Check Details for SSC Multitasking Staff Recruitment, SSC Multitasking Exam Date, SSC MTS Notification from below.
|Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2019 – Update On 20 May 2019|
|F.No.3-3/2019-P&P-I(Vol.1): Candidates, applying SSC MTS Recruitment, may refer to the Important Notices uploaded on the website of the Commission on 02.05.2019, 08.05.2019 and 13.05.2019. Till date, about 25 lakh candidates have already applied for Multi-Tasking (Non-technical) Staff Examination, 2019.
Candidates are hereby again advised, in their own interest, to submit their SSC MTS Online Applications much before the closing date, and not to wait till the last date i.e. 29-05-2019as there may be heavy traffic on the servers during the last days for submission of the applications.
|Download SSC Multitasking Recruitment Notice|
Overview of SSC Multitasking Recruitment 2019:
- Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
- Process to Apply: Online
- SSC Multitasking Vacancies: 10,000+
- Posts Name: Multitasking Staff
- Opening Date to Fill SSC Multitasking Online Form: 22-04- 2019
- Last Date for SSC Multitasking Apply Online: 29-05-2019
- Last date for making online fee payment: 31-05-2019
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 31-05-2019
- SSC MTS Exam Date (Tier-I): 02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 17-11-2019
SSC Multitasking Recruitment
SSC Multitasking Vacancy Details:
Multitasking Staff: 10,000+
Q1. How Can Apply for SSC Multitasking Jobs?
Here are some conditions that one must follow regarding the nationality, for applying to SSC MTS Recruitment.
- Citizen of India, or
- Subject of Nepal, or
- Subject of Bhutan, or
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962 with the intension of permanently settling in India for SSC MTS Vacancies.
- Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries such as Kenya, Uganda, the united Public of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, zaira, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intension of permanently settling in India.
Q2. Are You Eligible for SSC Multitasking 2019 Recruitment?
SSC Multitasking Staff Qualification:
Candidates, who want to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment, they must have passed 10th Class from any recognized board / institutions.
Age Limit for SSC MTS Vacancy:
Aspirants’ minimum age for SSC Multitasking Vacancy should be 18 years and maximum age is 25 years (i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1994 and not later than 01-08-2001) against SSC MTS Recruitment.
Q3. What is SSC Multitasking Staff Recruitment Age Relaxation?
|Category Wise||Age Relaxation In Years|
|PH + Cerebral Palsy||10 Years|
|PH + OBC+ Cerebral Palsy||13 Years|
|PH + SC/ST+ Cerebral Palsy||15 Years|
Q4. What is Salary for SSC MTS Recruitment?
Selected applicants for SSC Multitasking Non-Technical Staff Recruitment will be paid by the pay band of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with gross pay of Rs. 1800/- per month.
Check SSC Multitasking Related Links:
Q5. How Much You Will Pay as Application fee?
- Candidates who belong to general category and going to apply for Staff Selection Commission MTS Recruitment they have to pay Rs. 100/- (One hundred only) as an application fee.
- All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee for SSC Multitasking Recruitment.
Q6. What is Mode of Payment?
- Aspirants should need to pay application fee through State Bank of India only either in the form of challan, generated on line, or through SBI Net Banking.
- Payment can also be made through any Credit or Debit Card and Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
Q7. What is SSC Multitasking Recruitment Process?
Selection of aspirants for Staff Selection Commission Multitasking Staff Recruitment/ SSC MTS Recruitment will be done on the basis of their qualifying marks in Non- Technical Exam (Paper 1 and Paper 2) followed by Personal Interviewsession.
Q8. What is New in SSC Multitasking Exam Pattern 2019?
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type– Multiple choice questions only and the questions will be asked both in English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Paper-II will be descriptive in which the applicants will be required to write short
- Duration – 90 Minutes
For Paper 1:
|Subjects Name||Max Marks||No. Of Question|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
For Paper 2:
|Time||Subjects Name||Max Marks|
|30 Minutes (For Normal)
(For Visually Handicapped / Cerebral Palsy candidates)
|Short Essay/ Letter
in English or in any language included
in the 8th schedule
of the Constitution
Q8. How to Fill SSC Multitasking Online Application Form?
- Visit official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in for SSC Multitasking Notification.
- Select the “Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019” tab to apply for SSC MTS Vacancy.
- Now read complete details of “SSC Multitasking Job vacancy” link.
- First you are required to register yourself. For this hit on the “New User” link
- Revisit the home page and hit on “Login” tab.
- Fill SSC Multitasking Online Form with correct details
- Upload the requisite testimonials in proper manner.
- After that, submit the filled SSC Multitasking Application Form.
Applying Links for SSC Multitasking Recruitment
|SSC MTS Notification||Get PDF Here|
|SSC MTS Registration Link||Hit Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
SSC MTS 2019 Exam Date
|Online Registration Process begins||22/04/2019|
|Last date for receipt of application||29.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)|
|Last date for making online fee payment||31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan
(during working hours of Bank)
|Admit Card Available||July 2019|
|Commencement of Online exam (paper-I)||02/08/2019 to 06/09/2019|
|Descriptive Exam (Paper-II)||17-11-2019|
|Commencement of Skill Test||to be announced|
SSC Multitasking Recruitment 2019 Details:
SSC Multitasking Staff Notification is finally released. For this concern, applications are invited by the Staff Selection Commission through online mode from eligible applicants. Candidates who are interested can apply for SSC Multitasking Paper I/II Exam before last date that is 29.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM).
Applicants who possessed required qualification and fulfill other eligibility can apply by filling and submitting the SSC MTS application form with prescribed fees along with relevant documents via online mode at official site. To get all upcoming details concerning SSC Multitasking Recruitment 2019 you can bookmark this web page by using the ctrl +d.