Department of Posts Recruitment 2019: Department of Posts has requirement of candidates for the 19 posts of Staff Car Driver in Mail Motor Service divisions at Kolkata and Patna. The Department invites offline applications for above posts to be sent to the offices of respective divisions.Read the paragraph given below providing complete information for the application and recruitment process.
Airline Opportunities 2019 for 12th/Diploma or Graduates – Apply Online for free counselling
Department of Posts Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Posts|
|Name of the Job||Staff Car Driver|
|Number of vacancies||19|
|Last Date to apply||Given Below|
Department of Posts Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Posts
Name of The Posts:
- Staff Car Driver (Kolkata)-09
- Staff Car Driver (Patna)-10
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1: 30th May 2019
- Post 2: 07th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must be at least 10th Pass with a valid driving license.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be required to pass in the driving test.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be recruited on a pay scale of 19900-63200/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fee is not to be paid as the notification suggests.
Age criteria: Age of every applicant must be between 18-27 years as on the last date of application for respective post.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Department of Posts Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill details in the physical application form.
- The details must match with the educational qualification certificates of the applicant.
- Go on with attaching a passport size latest white color photo of the candidate with white background.
- Signatures will also need to be done at specified spaces.
- Application fee is not to be paid so attach the xerox copies of the academic certificates of the applicant and also self attest them properly.
- The Completely filled in application form along with the copies of the educational qualification certificates must be sent to respective addresses of both locations.
NOTE: The Address to send the applications to Kolkata and Patna Offices is
- Kolkata–Senior Manager,Mail Motor Service-139 Beleghata Road, Kolkata-700015
- Patna- Manager,Mail Motor Service,GPO Campus,Patna-800001